evacuee-no-more

For those of you who don't know, He-Man now has a home...and a new name. Our good buddy from the old days of Telecommunication Media Studies at A&M....Catherine Clyburn, and her sweet fella' Jarrett Hervey adopted the little guy. He's now in College Station, living the dream with his sister, Pixl the Pomeranian Princess (her name's just Pixl, but I get carried away sometimes). And...his new name is Dr. Ruttiger Daugh, PHD.

I'm so happy he has a good home where he'll be loved on every day. But I'm not gonna say that I don't miss him. I had to fight back tears when he left. In the six short days he was here, he sorta became family. I'll miss him - but luckily we can see him whenever we want now - any time we go to College Station!

Thanks again C & J. It means a ton to me that y'all were willing to help him out...and us. (:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....that was so sweet! I'm counting down the minutes until I get to go home and take him to the dog park. You need to come visit him soon!

Chance's Favorite Blogs

Claire's Favorite Blogs

Labels

Our Beloved Readers