dadgummit.

So, we totally missed November 22nd - I mean, in a technical sense (blog-wise). Ugh. I'm frustrated. We'd been doing so well for NaBloPoMo...and then we got home too late for our post to count (it's 1:22 AM). Darnit. I guess it's not really a big deal at ALL, but I thought it'd be neat to be in the running for some of the treats they've got at the end of the whole deal. I'm mostly disappointed in myself - we blogged 21 days straight....and on day 22, we slacked. I could have blogged earlier in the day, but I didn't - I was too preoccupied with work, grocery shopping, and preparing for the crazy night tonight was.

Jordin Sparks seemingly took over north-central Austin, so I wasn't able to make my trip to Borders, although I DID try. Several different ways. She was performing at the Christmas Tree lighting at the Domain, and although I wouldn't have minded seeing her, I REALLY wanted to hit up Borders to buy Eclipse. No luck. It would have taken me 3 hours to find a parking spot.

I did make it over to Jen's brother - Ben's....in Round Rock. And...Chance made it a little later (after I left and picked him up from work). Most of our small group was there, plus a few extra folks. We watched the Tech slaughter (sorta. I didn't personally care at all), and played Guitar Hero World Tour and Rock Band. That was a ton of fun. Crazy antics, lemme tell ya'.

Anyway. Both of us are feeling like it's pointless to blog daily now that we've 'missed' a day due to technicality. I guess that's what we get for putting it off til the evening.So...you may hear from us tomorrow (and the week that we've got left in the month), or you may not hear from us at all. I'm guessing you will, because I think we may see Twilight tomorrow. Lol.It's stupid that missing a 'goal' can make you feel this sad. Barely. Gah. We're both kicking ourselves.

Would you look at that...I must have ready my clock wrong! It's only 11:22! HA! Freaking out about nothing. (:

Crap. Now I'm gonna be freaking about about God striking me down. But whatever. Post options have their perks.

5 comments:

c|young said...

so it may not be the most honest thing ever... but couldnt you have just edited the posting date to roll it back an hour and no one would have known? i mean honestly, you WERE posting in the same day... what an hour? but maybe thats just me... im a bad person, heh. ;]

Anonymous said...

Don't beat yourself up about it too much! :)

Marilyn said...

Oh, you have to blog daily! I like knowing what's going on in your life.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I vote that you 'cook' the date too :)

Claire said...

@ everyone - we're not gonna stop blogging daily, at least not for now. Thanks to Chris and James. Mmmm hmm. Lol. Problem solved. Sorta. Except my conscience is killing me, but whatever. A small price to pay...

Chance's Favorite Blogs

Claire's Favorite Blogs

Labels

Our Beloved Readers