a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad...

...day. Like Alexander. I hope other people remember that book.

Okay, I'm exaggerating. It wasn't really THAT bad. I did some fun things, and got to vent to Liz a little - that's always nice (you know, laying all of your problems on the table via g-chat). But it WAS bad enough that I don't really want to discuss it.

So INSTEAD, I'm going to show you a few pictures from Halloween! Haha. We're a little behind, because of the computer crashage going on around here...but late is better than never, right? Some of you may have seen us on Halloween (although I honestly don't think any of the folks we hung out with even READ this blog).

We were slightly lazy this year...or maybe lazy's not the right term. We knew we were going to a gathering where dressing up was 'optional' - and I couldn't find out til the last minute whether or not people were dressing up (I didn't want us to be the only ones). So we didn't plan and had to use items we already had, but I was pretty proud of myself for assembling an idea/costume so quickly. (:

Without further adieu I give you professional wrestler Chance and Claire (otherwise known as Hulk Hogan and Mysterio):


Not the most flattering Halloween costume...but I couldn't resist wearing the mask Chance got in Playa Del Carmen on our honeymoon. (:


And it didn't hurt that I didn't have to wear any makeup! (:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You two are so cute!

Sara said...

Those are great pictures :) Who knew you were a natural?

Emily said...

chance looks more like..pokemon or something...hulk? HAHHAHA j/k Love you guys!

Chance's Favorite Blogs

Claire's Favorite Blogs

Labels

Our Beloved Readers